Our exclusive Miss Babs 2015 Knitting Tour project bags will keep your projects clean, organized, and protected wherever your travels take you - whether that's around the world or just to knit night!
This year we are offering a medium-sized zippered box-style project bag made for us by BirdLegBags. This bag measures 4” (10 cm) high, 6 1/2” (16 cm) wide, and 10” (25 cm) long.
• Heavyweight interfacing provides durability and stability.
• Crisp, sturdy bag that sits upright on its own for convenience.
• Seams are reinforced and professionally finished using a serger.
• Zippers are top-stitched and reinforced and feature unique, handmade zipper pulls.
• Self-fabric handles made with 4 thicknesses of fabric. Top-stitched for strength and style.
• Loop tab at the zipper end for a sturdy grip large enough for a carabiner clip or keychain.
The fabric was specially designed to coordinate with the Knitting Tour and is an allover print of different modes of transportation. The individual motifs are approximately 2" wide. Each bag will also feature a separate label of the Armchair Traveler logo, sewn into a prominent place on each bag.
Please Note: Fabric placement varies.
Save 20% on all Project Bags! While supplies last.