Each set includes:
- One skein of Kunlun yarn in the Chambord colorway
- One handmade soap from local producer Sugar Creek Farm, in the Black Raspberry Vanilla scent
- One copy of the Delight ebook including all 3 accessory knitting patterns by Veronica Parsons, provided as a PDF digital download via Ravelry or to your email
- A set of eight heart stitch markers
- Three individually wrapped tea bags in floral flavors
- Wildflower seed paper - plant for a scattering of flowers!
Optional: treat yourself further with one of our exclusive lavender irises mugs from JaMpdx - choose "Set with Mug"!
Kunlun is the rich and luxurious cousin to Kaweah. The 3-ply construction makes this yarn plush and round, with a velvety sheen from the silk and wonderful softness from the cashmere. Kunlun is great for all kinds of accessories or a special sweater project.
Size: 280 yd / 4.4 oz (255m / 125g) skeins
Content: 70% Merino wool, 15% Cashmere, 15% Cultivated Silk
Gauge: DK weight. 5.25-6 stitches per inch knit on US 5-7, 3-4 stitches per inch crocheted on US 7-I.
Care Instructions: Hand wash, dry flat.