The one... the only... New York State Sheep & Wool Festival is next weekend, October 15 & 16, on the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY.
We'll be there in our usual spot at the back of Building C, booths 31-32, with lots and lots of our favorite yarns for you to shop in person!
It's a big booth but we can't ever bring it all - a few bases have to stay home.
Here are the yarns we're bringing in lots and lots of colors:
- Yowza and Yowza Minis (singly and in sets)
- Yummy 2-Ply, Toes, Gradient Sets, and 12-color sets
- NEW Intrepid Targhee Worsted
- NEW Holston BFL & silk
- Tarte & Putnam for socks and more
- Killington DK Polwarth wool & silk
- sparkly Estrellita
- big skeins of Katahdin
- fluffy fuzzy Moonglow
- luxurious Sojourn, Avon, and Caroline (in sets)
- our annual show colorway (always a surprise until the first day of the show) on nearly all our bases
- project bags, stitch markers, inspiration, and more!
We can't wait to see you at the festival and help you find new favorite yarns and colors for your next project.
If you can't make it to the festival, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter mailing list to receive first notice of our online specials.