2024 Inspired Adventures Club Information
- Shop the 2024 Inspired Adventures Club here
We’re teaming up with some of our favorite designers for exclusive new releases, inspired by some of our favorite places around the world.
Based on customer feedback, we’re offering more flexibility and more options for our 2024 Club projects. There’s no obligation to commit to a whole calendar year ahead of time, and you can join in whenever you like. In 2024, we’ll have 4 projects.
The first installment of the 2024 Miss Babs Inspired Adventures Club will go on sale on Thursday, January 25, 2024.
- Our club will include FOUR shipments, to be sent in February, May, August, and November. You can pick and choose choose any number of shipments!
- The projects and colorways will NOT be a surprise - you'll be able to see the finished design and your choice of several colorways before committing.
- We'll host knit-alongs in our Ravelry group and Facebook group.
- The yarns will include fingering/light fingering/heavy laceweight weight yarns, including a Gradient Set, and Babs will dye several original and club-exclusive colorways for each shipment, developed in collaboration with the designer.
- Each design and colorway will be exclusive to the club for three months.
- 2024's designers are Jennifer Weissman, Michael Harrigan, Carissa Browning, and Sarah Schira. We invite you to check out their previous designs for a sense of the (gorgeous!) work they do. We are thrilled Carissa Browning has agreed to design one of her brilliant patterns that can be worked either in knitting or crochet!
- The cost for each shipment will differ.
As with our previous Inspired Adventure Clubs Babs will have a Zoom chat with each designer. Club members will be invited to attend and ask questions at the end of the chat, and recordings will be available to those club members who aren’t able to attend the live Zoom.
The patterns will be distributed electronically through Ravelry, either gifted to your Ravelry ID to store in your library or sent to you via email.
We will be available in our Ravelry group to help with any knitting questions. Of course, you're always welcome to email us!