Inspired Adventures Club
Our favorite part of our knitting clubs has always been the collaboration with our wonderful designer partners. So, in thinking about our club for 2023 we thought we would simplify and focus on what is really important. For 2023, we’re asking three of our favorite designers to create a pattern inspired by their favorite place.
The 2023 Miss Babs Inspired Adventures Club will go on sale on Thursday, December 8, 2022.
- Our club will include THREE shipments, to be sent in March, June, and September.
- The projects will be shawls and a cowl at an advanced beginner to intermediate skill level.
- We'll host knit-alongs in our Ravelry group and Facebook group.
- The yarns will include DK and fingering/light fingering weight yarns, including a Gradient Set, and Babs will dye an original and club-exclusive colorway for each shipment, developed in collaboration with the designer.
- 2023's colorways focus on variegated and tonal colors.
- 2023's designers are Marie Greene, Emily Wood, and Susan Ashcroft. We invite you to check out their previous designs for a sense of the (gorgeous!) work they do.
- The cost will be $275 for shipments to the USA; $310 to Canada; $330 for the rest of the world.
- We will be offering the option of installment payments as in previous years (these include an additional administrative fee).
In general, if you’re a newer knitter, these projects will help build skills and gently stretch your knitting muscles. For experienced knitters, these will be relaxing and fun. We also have a Ravelry group for all your excitement, knit-alongs, read-alongs, questions, knitting support, and prizes.
The first block of memberships will be available from December 10 until December 24 (or until these sell out); a limited number of remaining memberships will be available again after January 1 until we sell all memberships.
The 2023 Inspired Adventures Club includes three shipments. This year, we're keeping it simple.
Each package will contain:
- Yarn specifically dyed for the project, developed in collaboration with the designer
- A pattern designed in the yarn and colorway
- Packages will ship in March, June, and September 2023 - one will include a new project bag
The patterns will be distributed electronically through Ravelry, either gifted to your Ravelry ID to store in your library or sent to you via email.
We will be available in our Ravelry group to help with any knitting questions. Of course, you're always welcome to email us!